Sunday, May 15, 2005

Less Than Attention Grabbing Title

I have no stunningly catchy title for this post, or even a half-assedly assembled one. I've been busy with not much to say recently, hence the lack of updates. Everyone is doing well, and things are going as well as can be expected under the circumstances.

Today began and ended with The Wiggles on TV, Jack's favorite show. He utterly adores them. I'm feeling pretty good today; I had some weird stomach jitters thing going on yesterday that pretty much took me out of commission for a good chunk of the day.

I set up a real website and started posting there, as an alternative to Blogger. Thing is, I just don't really know what the need is when I have this, so perhaps I'll go ahead and make that the portfolio site I've been thinking of for ages. I'd gone ahead and installed wordpress, which I really like, and had been updating it using Ecto, which I also really like. I'd even gone so far as to install a forum, which I was under the impression that at least more than one of my friends would visit. I was wrong, so effective tonight, the forum is closed, and I'll probably delete the site and start from scratch. Maybe.

I'm not horribly interested in it, or much of anything, at this point. I kind of think our living situation is catching up to me, and I'm just about on the edge of insanity. I know there has to be some sort of mild depression involved, but I'm never going to admit that anywhere but here. I can work through that on my own.

I guess this post is pretty much pointless; it's kind of turning into the same angst-ridden shit I hate to read, so I'll end it until I think of something more interesting.