Friday, December 14, 2007

So Much Coolness, So Little Time

Not that I'm going to get any of them or even have a need for them or even understand them really, but all the same I present the coolest things I found today in no particular order.

1) Just when I thought I was a bit paranoid for noticing that more often than seems possible I seem to see streetlights wink out at my approach, I find out there's actually a whole field of study related to it.  I swear it happens.

2)  Glow-In-The-Dark-Kittehs.

3)  Sometimes you just can't be bothered to run from room to room delivering drinks. Lazy as hell yes. Redundant when you have a wife? Kinda. Cool, hellz yeah.

4) Epic Oops.

5) Knight Rider is coming back.  But...as a Mustang you ask? Who gives a shit, it's fucking KNIGHT RIDER. Stop taking it so seriously you nit-picky bastards.