Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Eve

Somehow another year has come and gone and I have managed, with only a few exceptions, to avoid posting much of anything of note all year. I really need to work on that. Maybe that'll be my resolution. So much has happened this year that to try to do a year end wrap-up would just overwhelm the shit out of me and cause me to procrastinate and not blog again for another 8 months. I think I'll just take it from here and see where it goes. All in all it's been a good year. A step up from where things were, definitely, but there's still a lot to do for us as a family. I'm trying to rationalize having to work tomorrow, since I work in a warehouse that sells to contractors who, for obvious reasons, will all be closed tomorrow. There's a pretty good chance that the XBox may be riding along to work with me in the morning. Ok, so this post seems a little disjointed but I don't care. It's only me reading it and I'm pretty tolerant of my own stream-of consciousness writing style. That being said, here's a pretty good representation of me at work on the last day of 2011: