Sunday, April 15, 2007

Assault with a Deadly Nipple

I've seen a lot of those 'craziest police moments' shows, and heard a lot of stupid and almost unbelievable stories in my time, but we may have a new winner.

An 18-year-old woman is to appear at Richmond Magistrates' Court accused of assaulting a police officer with breast milk.

It is alleged she was detained for trying to steal shoes from Lizard, in Hill Street, Richmond. After being arrested for theft she sprayed an officer with milk from her right breast.

Half of me wants desperately to see video of this incident, while the other half is trying to figure out the physics of the attack.  I have to wonder how she had time to lift her shirt, presumably remove her bra, and then manage to aim and fire that thing while being arrested.  What kind of pressures are involved here anyway? I had no idea you could actually use them like super-lactosoakers.