Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I Have Seen The Promised Land

Last night my eyes were witness to the greatest movie I've ever seen.  I went to a sneak preview of Transformers late last night, and it was worth every single second of anticipation.  It was worth every minute of the 20 plus years I've dreamt of seeing exactly what I got last night on the big screen.  I really don't have a single complaint. The pacing was great.  The humor was genuinely funny. The action kicked insane amounts of ass.  I felt like paying for the movie again when I left.

I'm not entirely convinced that I blinked during the whole thing.   This is the first movie I've ever been to where the audience actually clapped and cheered for it as the end credits began to roll.

I knew I was in for an amazing time after the first five or so minutes.  Once you see 'Blackout' do his thing, you can't help but be hooked.

The only bad thing is that now I have to find time to see it about eight more times in the theater.  I will build a shrine to the greatness that is the sheer joy of this movie.

 

Technorati tags: , ,