Monday, February 2, 2009

More Ecopaths Against Kids!

Will the idiocy never end?

“Most young girls dream of marriage and babies. But Sarah dreamed of helping the environment - and as she agonised over the perils of climate change, the loss of animal species and destruction of wilderness, she came to the extraordinary decision never to have a child.”

And her fiancé Mark adds: “Sarah and I live as green a life a possible. We don’t have a car, cycle everywhere instead, and we never fly. We recycle, use low-energy light bulbs and eat only organic, locally produced food. In short, we do everything we can to reduce our carbon footprint. But all this would be undone if we had a child. That’s why I had a vasectomy. It would be morally wrong for me to add to climate change and the destruction of Earth.”


Pal, I hate to break it to you but you're too stupid to break wind, let alone the Earth.  Where do they find these people?

God bless the UK for keeping me entertained though.