Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feeding the addiction.

I finally stepped up to the plate and signed up for Xbox live.  Now that I’ve foisted that tidbit of knowledge on you, it’s apparent why there haven’t been any posts in a while.  Because I’m f*cking addicted.  This is what almost six years without gaming will do to a person. 

Of course, with the passage of that much time, there’s been a small degradation of my skills….which means I pretty much got my ass handed to me on a silver platter in my first TDM since sometime in 2003.  It’s started to come back to me though, although getting used to the controller is a little harder than the old mouse and adsw routine I was used to.

I definitely have been enjoying it though, and I might even add to this post or come up with another one…after I go play some more CoD.  See ya.