Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mexico: U.S. Is Not Allowed to Protect Its Border

There is a term coined by the internet generation that I swore I would never use. That word is asshat. I don't like it, and I don't know why, but today I find that it's time for me to give in and call a spade a spade. Mexico is ruled by asshats.
Mexico's foreign secretary said Monday the country may take a dispute over U.S. plans to build a fence on the Mexican border to the United Nations.

Luis Ernesto Derbez told reporters in Paris, his first stop on a European tour, that a legal investigation was under way to determine whether Mexico has a case.

Get off it Mexico. No, not the fence, you already jumped over that. Get off this bogus crusade you're on to prove to the world the U.S. is the big mean bully who hates you and wants you all to stay away.

I really don't know how many times I have to talk about this before someone listens. Here goes: We do NOT hate Mexico. Mexicans are actually WELCOME here, provided they FOLLOW OUR LAWS and DO NOT SNEAK IN.

I'm only going to explain this ONCE more, so pay attention liberals and Mexicans:

Imagine I have a big house that everyone wants to go visit. Further, let's say I readily allow anyone to visit as long as they just ask me first. Sounds reasonable right? Now, say 'Juan' decides he's going to bypass me altogether and just sneak on in and do what he pleases. Not so nice is it? What if Juan then decided I was the bad guy because I decided to put a gate around my property to keep him from sneaking in again. Instead, he'd prefer that we just magically become friends and forget about the fact that he and his whole family repeatedly sneak into my house. Of course, I'd be perfectly within my rights to protect my own property and decide who I will and will not allow on it. It's MY property.

It's so outrageously simple a concept to grasp and yet everyone has to attempt to paint it with the race issue or break out the 'big mean U.S.' scenario. It's a good thing the UN is comprised themselves of a bunch of impotent asshats. Nothing's going to come of this, but the fact that Mexico even perceives it may have the slightest whiff of a case is disturbing.

Source: Washington Post