Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Funniest Thing You'll Read All Day

This is utterly classic. Full credit goes to Beth at My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy; it's too good not to share.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls President Bush and tells him:“President Bush, I called you because I had a dream.

”Bush: “What was the dream about, Ahmadinejad?”


Ahmadinejad: “I dreamed that USA was rebuilt and on the top of each house there was a flag.”Bush: “And what was written on the flag?”

Ahmadinejad: “Allah is big, Allah is great!!!”

Bush: “You know what Ahmadinejad, it’s good that you called because I had a dream too. In my dream Iran was rebuilt and on the top of each building there was a flag too.

”Ahmadinejad: “what was written on the flags?”

Bush: “I don’t know, I can’t read Hebrew!”

MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy - It's the strategery, stupid

technorati tags:, , , , , , ,