Thursday, March 31, 2005

Antichristamine

Somehow, it's already Thursday. The past few days I've been wrestling with a sore throat, but some Alavert and Ibuprofen seem to have knocked it down a bit. I'm not totally sure the Alavert was any use though since I've never had allergies before, and since today, I just feel like I have a full-on head-cold.

I didn't sleep very well last night either, and I'm sure that's adding to the misery. The weirdest thing happened last night; I woke up at 3:23 am and immediately realized my wedding ring was missing. Much the same as someone hears a loud noise, and wakes up knowing that's what woke them, the feeling of my ring's absence was immediate. I searched as well as I could given the circumstances but couldn't find it. Thank God Kelly found it a few minutes ago. A panicked phone call to her prompted her rapid search.

Kelly's got to go get a tooth pulled this afternoon, which ought to be a real delight. I'll be watchign the kids while she's gone...which I don't mind doing at all, except for the sheer terror of the whole 'can I handle both of them by myself syndrome.' Again, I realize I don't give her enough credit for managing to handle both of them all day every day. I wish I knew how she does it without panicking like I typically do in that situation.

I've been feeling very creative recently; I really need to start getting that stuff out of my head.

On a semi-related note...I actually seem to be halfway decent at maintaining this page. I didn't think I'd stick with it this well. Go me. w00t.