Tuesday, June 6, 2006

What The Hell Are They Thinking?

I think I woke up this morning having slipped into another dimension during my sleep; on the Earth I'm from it seems foolish to encourage other countries to give up nuclear programs by giving them nuclear technology.
A package of incentives presented Tuesday to Iran includes a provision for the United States to supply Tehran with some nuclear technology if it stops enriching uranium; a major concession by Washington, diplomats said.
Um, what?

Is it any wonder that'Iran sees some positive signs' in the package of incentives? I would too if I were viewing this from the Iranian perspective. Evidently if you act like a defiant warmongering, fascist prick, you'll
eventually get what you want and make the U.S. look like a capitulating sissy in the process.

(Source: AP/Breitbart More: Here, Here, & Here Precedent: Here)

Technorati Tags: / / / /