Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beneath The Clear Blue Sky

Aside from the usual day to day tedium, today was a pretty decent day.  I took the kids to the park for a few hours and let them burn off some steam, which was also an exercise in stress relief for me.  I need to get away from this little black box more often. (Ironic that I felt the need to post about this, isn’t it?)

We had a great time today, really.  Perfect weather and not a cloud in the sky. 

I’ve been beating myself up for not bringing the camera today to get pics of the kids, but since they’re in school tomorrow, I’ll be able to go out and get some solo photography time in so at least the need to point and shoot will be fulfilled.

Well, I’m up late enough as it is and I’ve got to be up early, so I’m calling it a night.  Goodnight, world.