Friday, May 22, 2009

Chromosome Confusion

iTunes has kept me entertained a lot recently. First I find a random Goatse image, and now tonight I was treated to a picture that I just can't quite explain. I'm not a huge fan of reality shows and things like American Idol in particular, so it comes as no surprise that I can't identify any of the contestents on the what...58th season of the show, right?

So I fire up iTunes to listen to some music while I surf and I'm greeted by this. What the fuck is this, some kind of joke? This is
clearly a woman named Adam, isn't it? Wait, no apparently this poor confused little emo sissy is actually a male. At least that's what the internets tell me and on occasion, sadly, the web has occasionally proven itself to be full of shit.

I hope this androgynous little shit sings like goddamned Isaac Hayes or something, because otherwise, he's literally a woman. I mean, just look at it. There's no way that thing's packin' a tool. None. For God's sake it looks like the younger sister of Kate Gosselin. If you don't see the similarity here, you're either blind, retarded or gay. Or possibly some screwed up fusion of the three. Pick a goddamned gender.

Really.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,