Tuesday, November 15, 2005

B to the Izzo T to tha CH

I haven't had an anti-in law moment in a while now, and evidently I was overdue. I sometimes wonder if God created my Mother In Law specifically to be my arch-nemesis. She's my Lex Luthor, I swear to God. Every thought that somehow sparks in her head has not only the qualitative features of feces, but also the aroma. I seriously wonder if she's even aware of the near-infinite degree of utter arrogance she posesses. I could rant about this for hours, days even. But, I'll spare you the chance reader the full brunt of the story.

Here's the latest entry. Jack was upstairs playing for a bit and decided he wanted to get out his little play tunnel and crawl around in the living room quietly. She suddenly demands (!!???) he put it away. Why? 'I can't stand kids playing after 8 pm.'

I stood in the doorway, the smile on my face from watching my son play slowly fading as a feeling of 'What in the fuck did I just hear come out of her mouth?' washed over me like a wave of fresh bullshit. I've learned over the years to not bother attempting to respond. It's wasted breath. I'd have a better response rate trying to convince corpses to get up and do the cha-cha-cha.

i just grabbed Jack, gave him lots of love, and took him to bed. Not to placate her, but to get him the hell out of her unholy sight. He doesn't need to be exposed to that, and neither do I. I turned to Kelly, and said simply, "I'm going downstairs." I took Jack to bed and came downstairs to vent. I wonder if she realizes that every time she's around and says something stupid I leave. My God I wish someone would give her some kind of anti-bitch pil. She makes my skin crawl, and this is only the latest mild example of why.