Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Kapunkin!

Jack said something which sounded exactly like "kapunkin' the other day when we were showing off our newly carved Jack-O-Lantern to him. From that point on, he was obsessed with the pumpkin. He said the word pumpkin over and over and over. It was so cute; I was amazed how much he seemed to love it. On top of that, he eats my roasted pumpkin seeds like candy.

Tuesdays are so great; my one day off through the week. I get so little time with Kelly and the kids anymore that I really soak up every moment of my Tuesdays. We took Jack and Aeryn out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, which is now our new official hang out, then ended up at the park this evening to let Jack run around and burn off some energy.

It's officially Wednesday now. Has been for almost an hour. I guess I'd better get some sleep since today's my first 9 to 9 day.

Aeryn's awake!