Sunday, May 28, 2006

Spam, It's What's For Dinner

As I fired up my trusty demo copy of MarsEdit to get my latest post finished, all seemed well with the world. It's when I pushed 'Send to Weblog' that things went sour. Blogger apparently now thinks my little slice of the pie is a spam blog.

I get railroaded by those junk blogs all the time, and it IS a real pain, to be sure. I have to admit, I was a little bummed to find out now that I need word verification in order to post. That prohibits me from using ME to post, which is a major hiccup since I've become rather fond of it.

I guess I've really got no choice but to wait and hope that the powers that be at Blogger get around to me and see that I'm just a harmless guy with a big mouth and fast fingers. Until then, I'll continue to 'type the characters I see in the picture above.'

Update: Checking my Technorati page, I see that I've gotten two recent links by this guy, who is using MY post titles on a REAL spam blog. Thanks, you moron.