Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wanna Get High?

Ok, so the title of this post is probably disturbing at best and misleading at worst.  The strongest drug I've ever done in  my life was vicodin and that was with an actual honest-to-god prescription.  I would however like to try grass.  Not marijuana, you see, Grass.  The CARD GAME called Grass. 

My wife and I took the kids out to the mall this morning for a little fun.  Just beyond the food court was one of those quickly set-up little kiosks selling board games, card games and puzzles.  Having just browsed that kiosk about a week ago, I wasn't really all that intent on it as we walked by, but I do always look out for anything that jumps off the rack and grabs my attention.  As luck would have it, it did. 

Grass.  The greatest idea for a game ever.

I have this thing for card games; not the usual standard deck variety, but the fun stuff with special decks and wierd rules and stuff that keeps it interesting, but I digress.

A game about dealing weed.  How nuts is that? Gotta love it.  Of course, I didn't buy it, but I got home and started reading what other people said about it and now I'm kicking myself in the ass for not picking it up while I had the chance.

I casually mentioned it to my wife and after laughing she said she'd actually like to try it.  The game I mean.  I think. Guess I should go grab a copy and see what happens.

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,