Friday, January 16, 2009

Well Played

Militant atheists everywhere are sure to react with anger, vitriolic rage, hatred, loathing, bringing their supremely honed intellects and powered by the singularity that is their superiority complex at this one.

A Christian bus driver refused this week to drive a bus that displayed an atheist advertisement saying "There's probably no God" on the side, reports said on Friday.

"I felt that I could not drive that bus, I told my managers and they said they haven't got another one and I thought I better go home, so I did," he said.

Some of the more militant atheists are sure to have a field day with this, disparaging his beliefs, denouncing them, mocking him, all the while ranting hysterically about how there is no God, and all Christians do is try to foist their beliefs on others forcibly.

Ironic, given that is what they are doing to him and his beliefs, while all he did is simply went home rather than compromise his beliefs.  Nowhere did he lash out at anyone.  He simply went home.